Our World Stroke Day Award Winners have been celebrated for their creativity, commitment and innovation in raising awareness of stroke. In this webinar you can hear from winners in each WSO region who share their experiences of leveraging World Stroke Day Campaign themes to achieve their national objectives.
From building political commitment to stroke prevention strategy, thorugh to running TV advertising campaigns to build FAST awareness, this webinar aims to support WSO members and partners learn from each other as we prepare for World Stroke Day 2020 and beyond.
- Welcome and Introduction - Dr Sheila Martins, Campaign Committee co-Chair, WSO
- Raising awareness of stroke and prevention using Instagram - Dr Virginia Pujol Lereis, FLENI Argentina
- Leveraging World Stroke Day to build awareness of risk and prevention with the public and policy-makers - Rita Melifonwu, Stroke Action Nigeria
- Reaching rural communities to raise awareness and improve managemnt of stroke risk factors - Dr Bindu Menon, Neurology on Wheels, India
- TV advertising campaigning for FAST awareness- Pnina Rosenzweig, Neeman Stroke, Israel
Follow our speakers on Twitter: @strokenigeria, @bindumenon2013, @sheilambrasil, Virginia Pujol.
Dr. Bindu Menon foundation was started on the 26th of August 2013. The foundation is a non-profit organization, which primarily focuses on spreading awareness, and reducing the treatment gap of neurological disorders particularly stroke and epilepsy. More information: www.drbindumenon.com