- Comprehensive Understanding of Stroke Prevention in Atrial Fibrillation
- Navigating Antithrombotic Therapies for Stroke Prevention
- Translating Research into Practice for Enhanced Stroke Care
– Chair Introductions: Valeria Caso, Italy
– Burden of atrial fibrillation (AF) in stroke care: Cecilia Bahit, Argentina
– Antithrombotic Guidelines and unmet needs: Jan Scheitz, Germany
– Completed Phase II, and ongoing Phase III, Factor XI(a) inhibitor trials in AF or non-cardioembolic ischemic stroke: Ashkan Shoamanesh, Canada
– Q&A Discussion
Date & Time: September 19th, 3pm (CEST)
This webinar is supported by an unrestricted educational grant by Bayer AG.
Achieving our vision of a life free from stroke is a task that WSO cannot achieve alone. We are committed to building our partnerships at the global, regional and national level to scale up and deliver improvements in prevention, treatment and support to reduce the burden of stroke.